How can I report a noise complaint?

Patrons can report noise complaints at a service desk, such as the 24/7 Study Area desk (in person or 619-594-3446) or the Circulation/Course Reserves desk (in person or 619-594-6793). 


  • Last Updated Mar 15, 2023
  • Views 3
  • Answered By Laurel Bliss

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Not Finding the Answer?

Contact the Library
Fields marked with * are required.