Q. How do I request a library instruction session?
The SDSU Library offers a variety of library instruction options.
If you are looking to schedule a session with a librarian for a course such as
- First-Year Courses such as Gen S 100 & University Seminars
- GE I. Communication and Critical Thinking Courses such as RWS 100, RWS 200, LING 200, & COM 103
- And Other Similar Courses
Please use this request form: https://library.sdsu.edu/help-services/research-instruction/request-library-instruction
If you are looking to schedule a session with specialized library instruction for a course such as
- Special Collections & University Archives
- Digital Humanities Center
- build IT makerspace
Please contact your subject librarian: https://library.sdsu.edu/people/biblist.php