Q. How can I get an ID card at the Imperial Valley Campus.
You have a couple of options for getting an ID card at the Imperial Valley (IV) campus.
Online or partially online:
1. Pay the $25.00 fee for your ID online in your webportal.
2. Download the GET Mobile app from the app store.
3. Register for an account if you don't already have one.
4. Upload a selfie photo using the GET (Cbord) mobile app.
5. Upload a photo of a valid U.S. government Issued ID (front and back).
6. You will get a confirmation email to make sure everything was submitted properly.
7. After you get the confirmation, please email the SDSU IV Library at email@example.com with your name and Red ID# and the library will contact you when your student ID is ready.
If this process doesn't work for you, please contact IV Library staff and we will work with you to complete the process. Contact the Library:
- Chat: https://ivcampus.sdsu.edu/library
- Phone: 760-768-5585
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org