Q. How can I print a document at SDSU Imperial Valley?
Check your settings before printing!
Printing is available at two locations on the SDSU-IV campus:
Library - opens 8:30am
Administration building - opens 8am
- 10 cents ($0.10) per black and white print (printer or copy machine)
- 35 cents ($0.35) per color print (color printer only)
How to pay:
- Use your SDSU ID Card or purchase a guest card
- Guest card: $1.00 for one year
- Check your document before printing by using the "Print Preview" function on the computer
- Double-sided printing is available.
- You must pay for each side of the page that is printed. So a double-sided document will charge you for two (2) pages.
Was this helpful? 0 0