Q. How can I access the WiFi at Imperial Valley?
The WiFi network at SDSU Imperial Valley is called "eduroam". It is SDSU's secured and encrypted solution for all faculty, staff and students and is the same at all campuses.
General eduroam Setup Instructions:
- Select the “eduroam” network in the WiFi settings of your device
- If asked, choose the following settings:
- PEAP / MSCHAPv2
- Enter your SDSUid in the format (this is not your RedID; it is your email):
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: your-sdsuid-password
- Choose the “Connect” option. You should now be connected securely to eduroam
Still having issues after reading this FAQ, please contact us:
SDSU Library Computing Hub
Imperial Valley specific info and contact at: https://ivcampus.sdsu.edu/information_technology
Imperial Valley IT contact information: 760-768-5532 (Phone #) | firstname.lastname@example.org (email)