Q. How can I use Google Scholar to find articles?
How can I use Google Scholar to find articles in the SDSU collection?
If you use Google Scholar to do research, configuring it so it links to SDSU collections will increase the number of articles you can access.
Option 1. Use the Configured Search Box
Get full text articles in Google Scholar
Use the configured search box below to search for full text content provided by SDSU.
You can bookmark this configured search using this link:
For both options, look for the Find it @ SDSU link next to results. Use that link to access SDSU library subscription content.
Off campus users must log in once they click on an article with their SDSUid and password.
Option 2. Add SDSU Library Links to Your Google Scholar
The link settings will be present any time you are logged into Google.
- Go to http://scholar.google.com
- Look above the search box and click in the three horizontal line menu icon and select Settings.
- Click on Library Links from the navbar along the side of the page.
- Enter San Diego State in the text field next to Library Links then click on the Search button.
- Check all the boxes with our university name. Also check the box titled Open WorldCat - Library Search, then click Save in the lower right corner.